The Back-Office prides itself with providing the best customer experience and efficient processes. The team ensures a smooth transfer for customers joining the business, and are also responsible for ensuring the Billing System delivers billing requirements in a timely fashion, which includes dealing with complex billing queries. The team is also responsible for liaising with third party agents to resolve high level exception queries together with monitoring/executing business settlement performance in line with industry standards.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Back Office Manager
Yu Energy is recruiting for a permanent Billing Advisor to work in Nottingham. This role involves reporting to the Back-Office Manager.
To support the Back Office with 1st line support queries within the Billing Department & from different areas within the business. The role will also include day to day support of tracking outstanding queries and managing standard level agreements with internal & external agents. Supporting the maintenance & smooth running of the Billing Engine, resolving billing exceptions, queries & reporting failures/success on an account level. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Assisting with inbound & outbound email queries
- Resolving billing discrepancies & rebilling accounts as necessary
- Supporting Billing Analysts with maintenance & smooth running of Billing System
- Maintenance of team inboxes
- Administration of Meter Readings & GSOS payments on accounts
- Liaison with customer facing teams to handle complex customer enquiries and resolve the enquiry with the customer
- Assisting with payment processing & data cleansing activities.
- Assisting with administration of payment information into Gas/Electricity system.
- Working through 1st line queries from all departments within the business.
- Assisting with account set up of large multisites in billing system for group billing
- Assisting with recording information required to resolve complex queries i.e. metering/external agent queries.
- Liaising with External Data/Metering agents to convey information to resolve queries.
- Supporting Billing Analysts with producing billing statistics to report to Line manager
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail required
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise own workload
- You will be self-driven and results orientated
- Experience within the energy industry
- Good MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of the industry data flow
- Exposure to working with DC/DA, DNO & MOP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, adaptable and a strong team player
- Confident in handling written correspondence and inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to work at pace and with ambiguity in a changing business
- Experience in the energy industry is preferred
- A right first time and continuous improvement attitude to all internal process and procedures and that of external stakeholders
- Travel loan scheme
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Childcare & Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Concierge Services
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Car Leasing
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Well Being Reward
- Annual Salary Review
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com