Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country.
With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for a talented and ambitious Broker Account Manager to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Department: Direct Sales
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Reports To: Sales Manager
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Childcare through Busy Bees
- Eye test Vouchers
- Well Being Reward
- Travel loan scheme
- Appointment Allowance
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
We are looking to expand our Broker Channel due to forecasted growth, and have created an opportunity for a Broker Account Manager to work as part of the Broker Channel, within the wider Sales Team.
The position will involve:
- Be the “go to person” for all Broker enquiries such as objections, billing issues, commission statements and consumption reports etc.
- To constantly hit profit and margin targets through Broker sales.
- To deliver excellent customer service through strong relationships with Yu Energy Brokers, understanding their needs and working with them in order to achieve targets.
- Pricing broker tenders effectively and accurately.
- Calling and recording feedback on all quotations.
- Negotiating to get contracts signed and processed efficiently.
- Working closely with brokers on objections, rejections and credit control etc.
- Providing accurate reports to both Brokers and the Head of Sales.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Broker Sales/working for a Broker is essential.
- Experience in the energy industry is essential.
- You will be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- You will be self-driven and results orientated.
- Accurate and efficient at pricing.
- Able to represent Yu Energy, with a strong telephone manner and rapport building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Demands high standards to accuracy and attention to detail.
This role requires somebody to have a good understanding of Sales and pricing and how important this is to an organisation. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join a developing team which can offer a long term future career.
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to careers at Yu Energy