Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Department: Customer Support
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Reports To: Customer Support Team Leader
We are recruiting for a permanent Customer Support Advisor to work in our corporate Office based in Nottingham. This role will report to the Customer Support Team Leader.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Childcare through Busy Bees
- Eye test Vouchers
- Well Being Reward
- Travel loan scheme
- Appointment Allowance
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
Role: Be a key business contact in providing a range of administrative support on key customer and business processes. A Customer Support Advisor will have an excellent standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provide administration support that covers various business workstreams, including but not limited to:
- Customer Changes of Tenancy requests
- Customer and third party Complaints
- Collate and enter data into internal company systems whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure that all work is managed and completed within agreed timescales.
- Confidently able to communicate with our customers and Yu Energy colleagues in writing and verbally
- Proactively highlights any issues and proposes solutions
- Investigate and process Change of Tenancy requests, collating evidence provided by the customer
- Effectively manage and resolve complaints
- Assist in the management of complaints referred to Ombudsman service
This Job description is neither exhaustive nor inclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending on operational requirements and staffing levels.
- Experience within a busy customer services/operations environment
- Confident in handling written correspondence and inbound and outbound calls
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to diagnose problems and offer solutions
- Requires high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace and with ambiguity in a changing business
- Able to consistently display the Yu Energy habits
- A right first time and continuous improvement attitude to all internal process and procedures and that of external stakeholders
Experience in the energy industry is preferred but not essential
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org