The Back-Office prides itself with providing the best customer experience and efficient processes. The team ensures a smooth transfer for customers joining the business, and are also responsible for ensuring the Billing System delivers billing requirements in a timely fashion, which includes dealing with complex billing queries. The team is also responsible for liaising with third party agents to resolve high level exception queries together with monitoring/executing business settlement performance in line with industry standards.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Department: Back Office
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Back Office Manager
As a Data & Settlements Analyst you will be part of a knowledge intensive team. You will be tasked with assisting in the delivery of an enhanced operational activity by managing an extensive range of exceptions and outcomes.
- Travel loan scheme
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Concierge Services
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Well Being Reward
- Annual Salary Review
You will work at a fast pace and to a high level of detail and accuracy.
The position will involve:
- Interpreting and understanding industry standard file flow whilst analysing and resolving data issues and anomalies.
- Working closely with our third-party parties to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of data delivery.
- Highlighting the need for, and engaging with the development of the end to end customer journey
- Working on, developing and delivering ad-hoc projects and reports as required.
- Confidently handle a wide range of queries / exceptions from our customers, colleagues and external industry parties.
- Working to ensure we are compliant with Industry SLA’s
- Working with different levels of detail to ensure the correct outcomes are achieved.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
The person will be:
- A quick thinker with a pro-active approach to learning and development
- A confident and clear communicator
- Flexible, Reliable and Enthusiastic
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able & confident to share knowledge with peers in all teams.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Able to analyse numerous data set simultaneously
This role requires somebody to have a good understanding of Data & Settlements with a focus on problem solving; the core roles within this function and how important this is to an organisation. Our company is growing at a rapid pace so it’s an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long term future career.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com