Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: Head of Operations
We are recruiting for a permanent Pricing Team Leader to work in our corporate Office based in Nottingham. This role involves reporting to the Head of Operations and manages a team of pricing and contract analysts. The Pricing Team prides itself with providing our sales and renewals channels with accurate and timely costings and prices for the full range of products available. The Pricing team is also responsible for managing the contract set up in our billing and CRM systems and creation of robust Management Information. The team is also responsible for maintaining an up to date view of industry and internal costs to ensure the customer profitability is understood.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Childcare through Busy Bees
- Eye test Vouchers
- Well Being Reward
- Travel loan scheme
- Appointment Allowance
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
To provide accurate and timely prices for all of Yu Energy’s customer prospects and renewals. The Pricing team leader will also forecast and maintain views of non-energy cost development for industry costs. The team will also review ongoing product profitability and recommend how to maintain profitability and manage the development of new products.
- Managing all aspects of Yu Energy’s prices – pricebooks, bespoke pricing, pricing data system configuration.
- Manage a small team of pricing analysts and contract analysts (c. 7 FTE)
- Delivery of contract price requests within agreed SLAs
- Develop new Yu Energy Product offerings
- Review the viability and pricing strategy for existing products.
- Engaging with Sales department to develop effective price communication with customers
- Producing forecasts of price inputs
- Identification and development of pricing tools to deliver efficiencies within the business
- Understanding future policy developments where relevant to electricity and gas costs
- Production of management information as necessary
- Production of competitor bench-marking activity
- Providing evidence of costings for cross-business auditing activity
- Coordination of Pricing team tasks to ensure weekly/monthly targets are met.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- You will be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- You will need to be flexible and a strong team player and manager, as the role will develop over time.
- Experience of managing a team of commercial analysts
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail required.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal customers
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise own workload and that of the team.
- Self-driven and results orientated.
- Proactive in looking at challenges and suggesting/driving change
- Able to simply communicate and explain complex and sophisticated costing processes and logic to the sales channels and therefore external customers
- Experience within the energy industry.
- Experience of pricing
- Experience of B2B processes and requirements
- Exposure to system root cause analysis & solutions.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Macros.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com