Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers. With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
Location: Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PY
Working Hours: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week, 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Reports To: Renewals Development Manager
We are looking to expand our Renewals team due to forecasted growth, and have created an opportunity for a Renewals Account Executive to work as part of the Renewals Channel, within the wider Sales Team.
The position will involve:
- Proactively engaging partners in strategic discussions well in advance of large renewals
- Be the “go to person” for all Renewals enquiries such as objections, billing issues, commission statements and consumption reports etc.
- Meeting or exceeding all renewal sales KPIs
- Providing up-to-date status to line manager for all key accounts
- Accurately forecasting renewal sales and timing by maintaining Salesforce CRM system
- Facilitate the establishment of renewal action plans to improve renewal and client retention rates
- Understanding renewal cycle and sales process from customer, partner, and Yu Energy point of view
- Building professional relationships with TPIs
- Pricing all tenders effectively and accurately
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to change in the future as the company grows.
- Has experience working with indirect/tiered sales model in renewals in the energy industry
- Must be able to develop professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work well in a target driven environment
- Has the ability to run own desk without being micro managed
- Experience in the energy industry is essential.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- You will be able to build effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- You will be self-driven and results orientated
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Accurate and efficient at excel
- Able to represent Yu Energy, with a strong telephone manner and rapport building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Demands high standards to accuracy and attention to detail
- Travel loan scheme
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Appointment Allowance
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Eye test Vouchers
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Concierge Services
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Well Being Reward
- Annual Salary Review
Qualifications: GCSE, Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org