Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which can offer a long term future career.
We are looking to expand our Sales Team due to continued success, and have created a new, exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to work as part of the Sales Team in Leicester.
Location: Leicester, LE1
Department: Direct Sales
Salary: £competitive salary + monthly bonus
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Yü Energy are one of the UK’s fastest growing business gas and electricity suppliers, supplying thousands of companies across the country. We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business energy market with our winning combination of expert, personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
With average 20 new employees each month we are looking for talented and ambitious people to join our rapidly growing business supporting our mission to become the UK`s Premier Energy Supplier.
This is a vital role in establishing Yu Energy as a leading direct supplier to UK businesses. You will work very closely with the Sales Management team in creating an environment that your team can thrive in. You will lead all sales activities on a day to day basis motivating and inspiring the sales team to achieve stretching profit targets.
You will also ensure that an excellent standard of customer service is provided at all times, alongside full adherence to our company behaviours and compliance standards. You will also role model our Yu Energy Values.
This is an exciting time to join the Direct Sales team as we continue on our mission to be the UK’s Premier business energy supplier.
- To run 121 and coaching sessions for a team of 8-12 people.
- Day to day leadership of Sales team – including Team Meetings, performance management and People Development.
- KPI management and monitoring.
- Creating the right environment for the team to thrive – including incentives, coaching and strong communication.
- The role will primarily be SME acquisition but may include other elements too.
- Motivate, develop and coach employees and effectively manage performance.
- Complete regular performance reviews – productivity, effectiveness and sales metrics (profit / revenue).
- Stimulate, develop and enhance business relationships.
- Contribute to the overall Direct Sales strategy.
- Take ownership of the overall sales journey – including post sale.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
- A proven track record in delivering sales targets in a call centre / telesales environment
- Experience within a fast paced Sales Team is essential.
- Experience within the Energy industry is essential.
- First-rate communication and interpersonal skills in order to develop your team.
- Motivated to succeed, with a passion for targets and results.
- Excellent initiative and evidence of good commercial thinking.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business priorities or team make up.
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Holiday – 22 days + bank holidays
- Leave early on your birthday
- Buying Annual Leave Scheme (Up to 5 days)
- 3 days annual leave extra if you get married
- Childcare through Busy Bees
- Eye test Vouchers
- Well Being Reward
- Travel loan scheme
- Appointment Allowance
- Yu Made a Difference Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Activities
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Pension Scheme
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to careers at Yu Energy