Sign up to the Smart Fix energy plan by 31 March 2019 for an exclusive Smart Package* including:
FREE Amazon Echo Plus (single fuel only) OR FREE Amazon Echo Show (dual fuel only)
SMETS2 smart meter
FREE Smart Energy Display
£15 annual credit per meter
*These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Instructions for valid purchase form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
All contracts signed with Yü Energy will also be subject to our standard Business Terms and Conditions.
1. Free Amazon Echo Device
- Eligible customers who sign up for a Smart Fix or Smart PAYG energy plan by 31st March 2019 will receive a free Amazon Echo Plus for single fuel contracts or Amazon Echo Show for dual fuel contracts (“The Free Gift”), subject to successful registration of your energy supply and installation and commissioning of your SMETS2 smart meter by Yü Energy.
- The Free Gift will be sent within 28 days of installation of your smart meter.
- One Free Gift per qualifying customer.
- Free Gift is subject to availability. Yü Energy provides no guarantee that the Free Gift will remain available throughout the offer period.
- Yü Energy reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- The Free Gift will be sent within 28 days of installation of your smart meter. For customers with an existing compatible SMETS2 smart meter, the Free Gift will be sent within 28 days of the commencement of your energy supply by Yü Energy.
2. Smart Meter and Smart Energy Display
- The Smart Meter and Smart Energy Display are both subject to availability
- Yü Energy will confirm your Smart Meter installation date after the commencement of your energy supply. This is typically up to 3 months from the commencement of your energy supply.
- Your Smart Meter installation will be undertaken by Magnum Utilities working on behalf of Yü Energy.
3. £15 Annual Credit (“The Credit”)
- An annual credit of £15 per smart meter that is installed as part of this Offer will be applied 12 months after the commencement of your energy supply and then every 12 months after this date for the duration of your Smart Fix Energy Plan
- The annual credit is subject to the successful installation of your smart meter. In the event that your smart meter cannot be installed and commissioned, the credit will not apply. You will have the option to move to an alternative fixed term energy plan or you may end your agreement with Yü Energy. You must inform Yü Energy in writing (email) of your wish to end the Agreement within 30 days of notification that your smart meter cannot be installed and commissioned and the Agreement will end 30 days following the date of your communication.
4. Eligibility and Participation
- This Offer is open to UK residents, aged over 18, who sign up for a Smart Fix or Smart Pay As You Go energy plan by 31st March 2019 (“The Qualifying purchase”) and is subject to successful registration of your energy supply, a supply start date of no later than 30th September 2019 and successful installation and commissioning of your smart meter by Yü Energy (unless you have an existing SMETS2 smart meter)
- Minimum 12 month contract duration
- Excludes all current Yü Energy customers; defined as a customer currently supplied with either gas or electricity by Yü Energy or who has signed an energy supply contract with Yü Energy and has not yet commenced their energy supply.
- Subject to existing pre-supply conditions as defined within section 3 of Yü Energy’s standard Business Terms and Conditions
- You are eligible for a smart meter installation if you satisfy both of the following conditions:
- You are a small business: defined as
- Using no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity or gas per year
- You have a compatible metering system defined as
- A single-phase electricity meter, profile class 1-4
- A U6 gas meter. A gas smart meter can only be installed if associated electricity meter is already a smart meter or part of a dual fuel smart meter installation.
- You are a small business: defined as
- Customers may sign up for a Smart Fix or Smart PAYG energy plan by calling 0115 975 8258 or go online.
5. Other important terms
- Qualifying Purchase will be subject to its own terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Participants should view these before participating in this Offer. For more details see Yü Energy’s standard Business Terms and Conditions
- No applications from organised groups, third parties, agents, macros or other automated means, will be allowed. Incomplete applications or applications that are not in accordance with these Terms or the application instructions will be rejected.
- Entitlement to the Free Gift is personal to the Participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by Yü Energy.
- Yü Energy reserves the right to remove promotional material from circulation, amend these Terms or withdraw the Offer at any point during the Offer Period. In the case of amendment or withdrawal a notice will be posted at the top of these Terms. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternative to the Free Gift is available.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the Free Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Personal data supplied for the Offer will only be used for the administration of the Offer but may be passed on to third party suppliers only as required for fulfilment or delivery of the free gift and Free Smart Meter/ Smart Energy Display.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Kensington Power Limited, trading as Yü Energy, CPK House, 2 Horizon Place, Nottingham Business Park, Mellors Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY (“Yü Energy”)
Footnotes: Yü Energy is a trading name of Kensington Power Limited (Co. Number 08246810) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yü Group PLC, a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange. Registered Office: CPK House, 2 Horizon Place, Nottingham Business Park, Mellors Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY.